PLAN YOUR VISIT
No matter who you are or where you come from, we want you to know you are welcome to be our guest at Second Baptist Church in Cedartown. Here are some FAQs about visiting.
When do you meet?
- Sundays at 9:45am for Sunday school, 11am and 6pm for worship. Wednesday programs start at 6:30pm. Our Celebrate Recovery program meets on Thursdays at 6:15pm for a meal, 7pm for worship, and 8pm for small groups.
What should I wear?
- Some wear their Sunday best, others wear something casual. Come as you are. We will be excited to see you.
Where should I park?
- There are several guest parking spots closer to the front of the parking lot.
Where do I go when I get there?
- There is a guest information table in the foyer. Someone will be happy to assist you when you get there. We will also have a special gift just for you.
Do your offer childcare?
- We have a nursery every Sunday morning for babies and toddlers up to 3 years old. We have children's church after the music for kids through 2nd grade every Sunday except the second Sunday. The second Sunday we have a special kid's lesson during the service.
You can contact our connections minister, Anthony Millsap, with any questions you may have.